The terms and conditions for membership to the ARAB-SPCAN is as follows:
- Membership is for every professional working in sectors concerned with child protection from violence in Arab countries and for any professional who holds any nationality of the Arab countries working internationally (non-Arab countries) in sectors concerned with child protection from violence.
- Membership will have the purpose to agree with the society’s purpose in achieving its vision, mission and objectives.
- Each member has the right to be nominated and elected to become part of the board of the ARAB-SPCAN.
- Members are to maintain the spirit of voluntary work among each other in the society.
- No member shall be entitled to represent ARAB-SPCAN without a mandate from the administrative body of the society.